This is an exquisite Victorian Steinway&Sons model A2 6'2'' in Black/Burled Walnut combination.
High-gloss polyester finish.
Fully restored in 2016, Serial #109083
Restoration work included the following:
• New pinblock
• New German core bass strings and tuning pins
• New German RENNER hammers, shanks, and flanges
• Newer wippens with fully restored back action
• New high gloss super durable polyester finish
• Genuine original soundboard refinished along with both bridges recapped
• New bridge pins installed
• Re-gilt harp and all hardware polished or nickeled
• New key tops and key fronts
• Action, keys and keyframe fully serviced with all bushings redone, concert level voiced and regulated